WordPress plugins are essential for your site to add useful functionalities. With over 55,000 free, freemium, and premium plugins, how do you get down to choosing the right ones for your site? The plugins you choose would depend on the niche of your website. We bring you a list of paid plug-ins specifically for business sites.
Recovering lost data can be an expensive and time-consuming process, with no real guarantee of the completeness or accuracy of the data recovered. It is very critical to backup your WordPress site regularly to protect your data from hardware failure, malware attacks, data theft, etc.
Features of Backup Buddy:
- Schedule automatic regular back-ups
- Cloud storage of backups
- Restore and migration of data from backups
- Perform quick malware scans
- Simple set up process, with easy to understand options
Price – Subscription plans – AUD290/yr for unlimited sites, AUD185/yr for 10 sites and AUD116/yr for 1 site.
It is a powerful plugin and creates multiple layers to protect your website from malware attacks and hackers. It combines the features of a Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Detection System and Content Delivery Network.
In addition to remote malware scanning and security notifications, Sucuri provides:
- Security activity logs
- Blacklist monitoring
- File-integrity monitoring
- Cloud-based reverse-proxy website firewall to filter traffic
- Content delivery network to speed up your website and improve page-load times
Price – AUD291/yr for Basic, AUD436/yr for Professional, AUD727/yr for Business. Custom versions also available.
Speed is crucial for any site. You will need a caching plug-in to speed up your site. WP Rocket is one of the most user-friendly caching plugins with most of the options being taken care of on activation itself.
In addition to the caching function, it features:
- Minify HTML
- Sitemap Preloading
- Multilingual Compatibility
- eCommerce Friendly
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Lazy Load
- Mobile Caching
- Defer JS loading
- Integration with CDNs, and quite a few more
Price – AUD71 for Single, AUD144 for Plus(3 sites) and AUD362 for Infinite (unlimited sites). License renewals required if you want updates. Renewals are currently at 30% off.
SEO is essential for SERPs and driving traffic. Yoast is one of the best SEO plugins.
The key features include:
- Allows you to choose a focus keyword for your content
- Built-in content analysis recommends steps for SEO improvement
- Meta keywords and description management
- Managing duplicate content
- No-index for pages that you don’t want to be indexed
- Canonical links
- Hide archives and tags
- XML sitemaps
- Search Console Integration
- Easy editing of Robots and .htaccess files
- Protecting your RSS feed from content scrapers and more
Price – There is a free version, but you’ll need the premium version (AUD130) if you need to make use of the full features.
This is just the lead generation plug-in you need for opt-in forms and to build and grow your email list.
The basic features include:
- Pre-designed templates
- Detailed stats and reports
- Boosts conversions with SmartLinks & Smart Exit
- Targeting and testing features
The various types of opt-ins featured include:
- ThriveBox (PopUp Lightbox)
- Sticky Ribbon
- In-Line forms
- 2-Step Opt-In forms
- Opt-In Widget
- Screen Filler Overlay
- Content Lock
- Yes/No & Multiple-Choice Forms
Price – AUD97 for 1 license, AUD141 for 5 licenses, AUD214 for 15 licenses. There is also an option to become a member for AUD28/mo (paid annually) for 25 licenses and access to all plugins developed by Thrive Themes.
Real-time interaction with website visitors is a great method of user engagement and lead generation. Live-Chat is one of the best chat plugins available for WordPress.
- The chat window shows instantly what the visitor is typing, allowing you to prepare quick response and assistance
- The customizable chat box is always visible and accessible with a single click
- Embedded share buttons
- Allows you to start a conversation with a customer first
- Built-in analytics and reports
- Connect to Google Analytics for impact analysis
Price – There is a free trial for 14 days. Plans start at AUD23 per seat/month for starter, AUD 48 per seat/month for Team, AUD73 per seat/month for Business (most popular plan) and AUD217 per seat for Enterprise.
A responsive image and video gallery is important for a business website. Envira Gallery is an awesome plugin that lets you set up a gallery in minutes. The most noticeable things are the ease of use and speed. It’s very easy to create a gallery and insert in a page, post, or a widget. And unlike other gallery plugins, it doesn’t slow down your site speed.
Other features include:
- Drag and drop gallery builder
- Pop-ups and slideshows
- Pre-built templates
- Social sharing
- Download enabled
- Great mobile responsiveness
Price – AUD42 for Basic, AUD100 for Plus, AUD144 for Pro(most popular plan) and AUD435 for Agency. Renewals need to be done annually if you need updates.
Advertising is a popular way to monetize your site. Displaying ads manually on your WordPress site can be quite a struggle. It is a very easy to use plugin with a core of basic features and option of add-ons for advanced functionalities. AdSanity allows you to publish self-hosted and network ads.
Other features include:
- Multiple publishing options to create endless or date-based ads
- Statistics of your ad views and click-throughs, with various add-ons like Google Analytics tracking
- Ad Block detection
- Hide ads depending on the visitor demography
- Control how your ads appear with a new metabox on Create Ad screen
Price – Licenses start at Blogger – AUD71/yr for 1 public and 1 local domain, Developer- AUD217/yr for unlimited public and local domains, Lifetime – AUD711 one time for unlimited domains for lifetime.
Business sites find sliders an effective way to display important messages and images. Soliloquy is the fastest loading and most easy-to-use slider plugin available in the market. In addition to the core features, the advanced features are offered as add-ons. You just need to activate a feature from the add-on page, keeping the interface clutter-free.
This plug-in features:
- Pre-built templates
- Default settings
- Thumbnails and lightbox slider options
- Time interval scheduler for slides
- Import messages from Instagram
- Download protection
Price – Licenses start at Personal- AUD28 for 1 site, Multi- AUD71 for 3sites, Developer- AUD144 for 25 sites (Most popular), Agency- AUD362 for unlimited sites. License renewal required for updates.
It’s not enough to just have a great website. Social media is crucial for the visibility and reach of any business. It is no wonder that sites with share buttons get more traffic and user engagement than sites that do not have share options. Social Snap is a relatively new plugin that has become a hit quite fast with its features and button designs.
The main features include:
- Advanced Analytics
- Supports total and individual share counts
- Editing of social media metadata
- Re-sharing old posts
- Visitors can log-in to your site from social networks
- Device targeting
- Social Auto poster to publish new posts automatically on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Click to tweet boxes, etc
Price – The basic version is free. If you need access to all the add-ons you’ll need to upgrade to the premium version. Licenses start from AUD57 per year for 1 site, AUD144 per year for 3 sites, AUD435 per year for 15 sites.
Some of these plugins have a basic free version, but you’ll need a premium version to make full use of the features offered. Not sure which plugins to choose? Let us help you. With our extensive knowledge on designing and hosting WordPress sites, we can help you design your WordPress site and to choose the best plugins for your business site. Contact us at 1300 790 166 or email us at email@example.com.